About Lake Erie Training Center
The Lake Erie Training Center was developed in conjunction with partners at Sawmill Creek Resort, Destination Mechanics (a consulting organization), the Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning and The Ohio State University. The LETC is conveniently located within an hour's drive from Cleveland, a little more than an hour from Toledo and a short two hour drive from Columbus. All training facilitators are certified in the disciplines that they provide.
About Sawmill Creek Resort
Sawmill Creek Resort & Conference Center embodies everything that is native to the region and the state of Ohio in a relaxed, adult environment.
- 236 guest rooms are finely appointed in lodge style.
- Abundant meeting space allows for a variety of training options. The most versatile conference hall in the Midwest can be divided in 16 different training meeting configurations. Additional conference room clusters allow group privacy and proximity.
- Many meetings at Sawmill Creek blend with the nature that abounds. 235 lush acres surround the Lodge and a 140 slip Marina sits a short walk away. A secluded lagoon beach offers a setting for many memorable experiences. The passenger boat, "Sawmill Explorer" takes groups of up to 70 to view the sunset on calm Lake Erie nights.
- Full-service catering that is second to none. Meals are creatively prepared fresh and served fresh. There is nothing too small or big that can't be presented in this way. Steak frys for 500, or traditional Japanese or other ethnic cuisine is all prepared to order.
- Staff and leadership at Sawmill Creek and the Lake Erie Training Center have an abundance of experience and are empowered to make decisions to better impact your training meeting.